School Heads are able to collect the results from the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in the education centres. They can also access to the KCPE results onine via the KNEC’s portal link below
To access the online KCPE Results and Payslips, follow the following procedure:
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal via this link
- Enter Username and Password (used during the KCPE 2020/21 registration).
- Under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘Word’ or ‘Pdf’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.